Welcome to my mind. Welcome to the place where my thoughts are spun like cobwebs. I love to clear my mind. Sometimes it’s in the most juvenile ways (i.e. daydreams and Disney movies). Sometimes it’s with the finesse and wisdom that I picked up along my journey in this world. Most often it’s rambling words on to paper or computer. I thank you for stopping through and reviewing what I have to say.
I am really simplistic. I love to laugh. I love to love. Read below and you’ll get to know me. Hope to see you around.
I live my life by the following ten rules:
1) “Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.” —Janis Joplin… REMEMBER ALWAYS LOVE YOURSELF MOST FIRST!!
2) What one person doesn’t and won’t cherish, another person will protect until the day that they perish.
3) Cry until you laugh, laugh until you cry, I’ll tell you why, Wasted are all those tears of sorrow, It will all be different tomorrow, Take everything and turn it to joy, Life is too short not to enjoy.
4) Where your priorities lie say a lot about you. They can also show what others mean to you. Where do your loved ones fall?
5) If you want something enough, go after it; but if you aren’t going to take care of it and respect it, leave it alone! That’s jobs, material things and especially people.
6) I don’t believe in coincidences…everything has a reason. Every reason has an associated action. Every action provokes some kind of a reaction…always!!
7) “People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.” —Bill Cosby
8)”The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don’t give up. I don’t beat myself up about negative things.” —Phylicia Rashad
9)I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass. —Maya Angelou
10)“Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.”–Margaret Thatcher
- Throw Back TV Moms: Clair Huxtable ‘The Cosby Show’ (The Ultimate Style Diva TV Mom) (styleblazer.com)
- StyleBlazer Time Machine: Claire Huxtable Style Icon (In Honor Of The Cosby’s 28th Anniversary) (styleblazer.com)